9/10/2012

NYFW - day 4

On day 4 in New York there were some major fashion icons that showed their new collections. Zac Posen, madam DVF and others. 

Oh, before I start I would ask you again for your vote. You will find the explanation in my previous post. Thank you! :)


VICTORIA BECKHAM
She is not only David Beckham's wife but also a mom of 4 kids and an amazing designer. About her clothes I would say that they are for women who want to look sophisticated and sexy at the same time. The thing that surprised my the most was that she actually used some flat shoes although she only wears high heels :)








DKNY
The collection was quite sporty for DKNY but it was interesting anyway. It seems to me that sporty caps will be must have items for fashionistas this year. Please pay attention to the shoes - sporty high heels not wedges (upgrade of Isabel Marant I would say) :)













DIANE VON FURSTENBERG
DVF definitely knows how to use colors and prints. And what's with the chains around the ankles? Amazing. She has once again proved that despite her long lasting existence in fashion she still knows how to do something new and interesting.











ZAC POSEN
Zay Posen is a legend in making gowns. If I was at that show I would drop my jaw when I would saw Coca Rocha in the last dress of the show. Truly amazing :)









source: vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment